[Bf-committers] Arbitrary scanfill.c limit?

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Wed Jun 8 03:40:31 CEST 2005

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Alexander Ewering wrote:

>> Starting from a certain amount (here: Text object), BLI_scanfill() just

I hate replying to my own mails.

It seems like there's actually no crash, it just takes a *very* long time
to fill more complex curves.

Interestingly, this time seems to grow exponentially with curve complexity.

Removing about half of the text in the object sped up the filling by a
factor of 4 or 5...

I suspected there was something odd because when I hit ctrl-c in the debugger
during edgefill, there is stack corruption in the bt.