[Bf-committers] OpenGL python export script

Renato Perini rperini at email.it
Tue Jun 7 05:04:51 CEST 2005

I'm very interested too, in this stuff.
I don't know if there is a "fully featured" Blender OpenGL exporter but
the problems I had with that scripts I tried is they become
"unmaintained" after a while. If your intentions are writing a fully
featured and maintained OpenGL exporter for Blender, I think many people
will be thankful. :-)

Raphael Langerhorst ha scritto:

>Hi all,
>
>sth completely different to XML, I have written (based on existing
>work) a python script that directly exports into OpenGL sourcecode,
>anyone interested in that? It's about 50 lines of code, only basic
>stuff is exported. Or is there already a fully features OpenGL
>exporter?
>
>Regards,

 Sponsor:
 Scarica Sweety e la Rana Pazza sul tuo cellulare.
* La prima suoneria è GRATIS!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3542&d=7-6