[Bf-committers] BlendXML, status?

Vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 6 14:05:01 CEST 2005

If of interest, I could contribute a small cpp wrapper for expat I wrote
for another app.
The wrapper essentially feeds a few maps and vectors with parsed xml
data, and then your
app  queries/traverses those  maps.
Caveats: since it requires cpp-specific functionality, I dunno how
well it could fit inside blender, though. Additionally, while totally
clueless regarding the blender
binary file format, I don't think my wrapper will be of much help here
(it doesn't spit out xml,
just chews that stuff, for further digestion).
vio