[Bf-committers] NLA negative clipping bug

Fabrizio ilac at maltanet.net
Sun Jun 5 13:28:45 CEST 2005

Hi Ton,

Yes, it seems to be an issue with when the Nkey panel is present. If it's
not there you can physically move the Strip to negative values and it stays
that way but bringing up the Nkey panel clips the strips to 1 as soon as
they are selected... Sorry about the confusion didn't notice this earlier.
Not exactly a removed feature then but a misunderstood (and abused) bug!

Rgds
Fabrizio