[Bf-committers] Not happy with Tracker cleanup

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Fri Jun 3 13:49:38 CEST 2005

Hi Carsten,

I don't attend the meetings as well so I may be out of the loop.
I don't look at it at all as were dumping the game engine.

I look at it as the game engine is significant enough that it deserves its
own tracker.  Just like OpenGL it has its own tracker doesn't mean were
dumping it.

Once the python scripting stuff gets a bit more organized I'm guessing
it will have its own tracker as well.

One thing I do think needs to happen is the link on the developers board
"Tracker" should point to all of the trackers not just the Bug tracker.

I also think we need to clean out the Support Requests and OpenGL errors
trackers a bit, they have been somewhat neglected.

I may be way off base, but hey its the world I choose to live in and I'm
happy with it. ;)

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein