[Bf-committers] .MD3, .SMP and .MAP exporters

Alexander Zubov a_zubov11 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 02:01:10 CEST 2005

I am an indipendent game developer from San Antonio,
TX. Struggling to find right technology as foundation
for my games. Ive chosen Dark Places engine (heavily
modified GLQuake engine). And I would like to use
Blender3D for content creation. But I can not find any
exporters for it
I need Quake3 .MD3 exporter, Hlaf-Life 1 .SMP exporter
and Quake .MAP exporter.
I am not a programmer at all. Can somebody here help
me out?
Would somebody like to contribute to indie gamedev
community? Please!
I would greately appreciate your reply! Thank you for
your time!