[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editmesh_tools.c

Frédéric van der Essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Sat Jul 30 21:14:13 CEST 2005

Woaw !
thanks for taking some of your precious time :)
The new behaviour is far better.

But for better consistency, wouldn't it be better to use shift to slow
down movement,
and use ctrl+shift to constrain to .1% ?
Also, i don't know if using the mousehweel is a good idea, maybe
keystrokes would be better.
Your automatic "control rail" selection seems to work nicely so far !

I still have the "lag" issue. To be more specific, it looks like
clicking or hitting ESC doesn't have
any effect, i'm stuck in "loop selection" mode, and sometimes i have to
wait 30sec until either an ESC
or a click, or changing the cut number is taken in count... It doesn't
hang the computer, i can still move my mouse,
and the loop preview follows.

- Fred / efbie