[Bf-committers] German Translation - How to Contribute?

Simon Lanzmich SimonLanzmich at gmx.de
Sat Jul 30 17:23:27 CEST 2005

Hi,
After having put some work in translating Blender to German, i would
like to contribute my work (even though it is not finished yet, it has
advanced a lot). I would really like to see it being included in cvs so
that I can get some feedback.
The translation file is generated and structured automatically from the
C source files by a python script, which makes it easier to keep it up
to date. (You can have the script if you want)

When I tried to attach the .po-file to a mail to this list, I got the
message that it was too big for the list (the .po-file is ~300k) and
that the mail needed approval by the moderator. However, this did not
happen (I think I didn't wait long enough), so I canceled the posting.
So, how can I contribute the file?

Simon Lanzmich