[Bf-committers] Serious usability issue with extrude

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Sat Jul 30 03:37:21 CEST 2005

I see your point here.. I too was confused by the lack of mouse clicks
and I found myself going through undo steps etc. just to do the same
thing. Its a tricky issue though because its also nice to be able to
press undo without an annoying popup. There has to be some medium
here... though I'm yet to see what it is..

Regards,
--Chris