[Bf-committers] Serious usability issue with extrude

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Jul 29 23:42:22 CEST 2005

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Tom M wrote:

> It is consistent - in that if there is only one possible way to
> extrude it bypasses the menu.  Menu choices that are impossible

It is not consistent, because the same operation (Extrude) takes different
mouseclicks/keystrokes in different situations which *look* the same
at a casual view.

I really was totally baffled, and I think this slows down workflow.

Then, I'd vote for just bringing back the "Extrude?" popup if there's
only one option.