[Bf-committers] scons, Xcode, Make errors

Matthew H. Plough mplough at Princeton.EDU
Fri Jul 29 00:32:37 CEST 2005

I hate to be blunt, but you shouldn't expect help.  Your emails have
consisted of a bunch of errors followed by an effusive statement; you
never specifically ask anything, nor do you give us any information
about your configuration, when you updated cvs, whether you even know
what you're doing, etc.

Post a message that includes useful information besides an error message
and an exclamation, or discuss rationally in #blendercoders, and we'll
be happy to help you out.

Matt