[Bf-committers] BlenderCE - First results

Salvatore Russo salvatore.russo at laposte.net
Tue Jul 26 10:56:52 CEST 2005

Of course :=)

Ah I loked into the code... I desactivated the constructor because of soundpurpose... stupid! It was my last error and after mounth of fight, I solved the last error in this stupid way :=) Commenting the instenciation...

As soon as I have some time, I will also follow Ton suggestions :=) For Unicode, Pocketpc need everything in Unicode, for example, a string is not "blabla" but L"blabla", parameters are not in char but in wchar...
But I am not sure that it is really relevant to change everything... I changed lot of thinks for GHOST but after more experience, I don't think it was necessary... I only worry about file reading and writting...

But it is a other story, for the moment, lets run Blender and have at lease one window :=)

Thanks for your help,
Salvatore