[Bf-committers] Links to posts in mailing list

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Tue Jul 26 05:01:00 CEST 2005

To whom it may concern...

I wasn't sure exactly who to direct this to, but I wanted to request
that at the bottom of each post to the mailing list there is a link back
to its archived version on blender.org. This would make giving people
links to relevant information very easy for those of us who use a mail
client of some sort to sift through the mailing list posts. If this is
possible via a perl script or something.. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!

Regards,
--Chris