[Bf-committers] IRC meeting minutes, sunday july 24

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jul 25 13:48:04 CEST 2005

Hi all,

We only had a short meeting, people are too busy coding at the moment!
:)
But here's a couple of remarks & todos:

- Transform:
Martin likes good testing & feedback on the new 'orientation' menu for
both the MMB constraint chooser, as for the hotkeys (like X, X during
transform)

- Google projects:
There's interesting progress going on already, with good overviews of
work in our wiki. Todo for everyone; check them here:
http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/SummerOfCode2005

- Python
Joseph will upgrade Armature/Pose API, will make proposal to discuss
with me.
Willian announced work on cleanup of py code.

- Cluttered Object buttons
With the addition of 'modifiers' there, and upcoming panels (probably)
for the fluid simulation and Rigid body stuff, it's important we split
this in 2 parts, with a new section for "Object Physics" where
particles, softbody, forcefields, fluids and rigid body can be grouped.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org