[Bf-committers] BlenderCE - First results

Hans Lambermont hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Sun Jul 24 20:47:01 CEST 2005

Salvatore Russo wrote:

> Here are the two only thinks potentially very dangerous for BlenderCE.
>
> SYS_SingletonSystem *SYS_SingletonSystem::Instance()
> {
> 	if (!_instance) {
> 		//_instance = new SYS_SingletonSystem();    //Problem for linking with WinCE!?
> 	}
> 	return _instance;
> }
> I was obliged to add these comments because of the following link error that I couldn?t solve!!!!:

I think this is your problem. You cannot just comment the instantiation
and hope that it will still work.

> error:
> Linking...
> SYS_SingletonSystem.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl SYS_SingletonSystem::SYS_SingletonSystem(void)" (??0SYS_SingletonSystem@@QAA at XZ) referenced in function "public: static class SYS_SingletonSystem * __cdecl SYS_Sing
> letonSystem::Instance(void)" (?Instance at SYS_SingletonSystem@@SAPAV1 at XZ)

Looks like you forgot to link against the library that holds the
SYS_SingletonSystem creator. It could be that you need to list this
library multiple times because of dependency problems.

Succes !

-- Hans