[Bf-committers] visual studio 8 project files CVS add ?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 24 12:26:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm not involved with the MSVC bizz. :)
The official platform maintainers for it are Nathan, Simon and Joseph.

Adding MSVC 8 files in cvs sounds fine, provided you're around to
maintain it as well... meaning keep them working on all development we
do on bf-blender!
Or, wait with it until more developers here have version 8. Better not
have code in our cvs that's not being kept updated...

-Ton-