[Bf-committers] visual studio 8 project files CVS add ?

Joseph Gilbert jgilbert at TIGR.org
Fri Jul 22 20:04:43 CEST 2005

Well of course its not up to me its up to ton. But yes the vc7 project
files do load into vc8 - the vc8/vc7 project files are almost the same
format. I dont know how much tweaking they need but they do load.
If we want to put them in thats great as long as there is a permenent
maintainer that updates them every week. vc8 will be out of beta in
november.