[Bf-committers] A more different reorganization of the development section

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 06:57:33 CEST 2005

DJCapelis,
 You missunderstood my meaning, when I said:

"I think that the current work should be represented in the getting
involved part, making a whole. something like a "development portal"
of sorts."

 I didn't mean that the current work should vanish as a root entry in
the list, on the contrary, what I was saying is that both the getting
involved (I don't like this name, what about "new to blender code?"
section?) and the current work should be at the root - since new
developers are not going to look for it, it must be available up front
- but the important part of my email is that both of these should
contain *the exact same information*, just ordered differently, with a
different opening page.

Regards,
Shaul