[Bf-committers] Bones in solid view and Xray

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jul 13 13:40:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

X-ray option was coded in past by disabling Z-buffer while drawing.
With Solid bones that doesn't work simply... something I better fix
later, once it's clear what the correct bone drawing rules and
appearance will be. :)

Next step is drawing bones as boxes too, with information builtin on
the deformation range. My hope is that a lot of work on
posing/animating can be done with the armature itself, with no need to
see the deformed mesh all the time. Or find a way to subtle blend the
deformed mesh in the background, or so... WIP!

-Ton-