[Bf-committers] Bones in solid view and Xray

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 13 00:37:34 CEST 2005

This recently added feature looks pretty cool, and
helps a lot, may I suggest that X-ray doesn't affect
the solid drawing of bones ?

As it is now, it makes bones translucid, but normally
(at least in my own experience), I'd like it solid
even when it is visible thru the char mesh.

Maybe this feature should be managed as mesh in edit
mode, where you can switch solid draw (hiding occluded
vertices) from the button in header, separating it
from the Xray feature which should only apply to
visibility of armature thru the mesh.

Just an idea.

Best regards and keep up the good work !

malefico.