[Bf-committers] IPO curve attribute array issues

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jul 9 17:27:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

Yes that's weird... I also notice the code as added here (Nathan did a
while ago) uses the indices wrong. This whole naming code he added
needs to be redone... it's dangerous.

The defines AC_LOC_X etc were choosen for ipo channels to be sure new
added channels (or changed ones) don't have to use fixed sequential
numbers. But then you also can't use it like getname_ac_ei() does
now... it should use the actual index (0 - AC_TOTIPO).

Have to put this on my long long list...

BTW; your patch is wrong, it should not alter the order of the ac_ar[]
but of the naming array...

-Ton-