[Bf-committers] OpenEXR in Blender

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jul 7 09:16:22 CEST 2005

Hi Gernot,

This week I am in pre-production workshop with the Orange team here in
Amsterdam. (And yes, they insist on having exr in Blender! :).
However, I have no time to review patches now... have to wait for
saturday/sunday to work on all the backlogs in patches and coding
proposals. Didn't even have time to check on the google stuff!

-Ton-