[Bf-committers] OpenEXR in Blender

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Thu Jul 7 03:08:41 CEST 2005

Hey Gernot,

Emilie and I are frequent compilers on the Windows platform and would
*love* to be a part of testing compilation/functionality. HDR support
has long been a fascination of mine, especially after seeing some
simulations of what HDR displays would look like as well as reading on
the OpenEXR website. Let us know how we can help!

Regards,
--Chris