[Bf-committers] Somethings wacked with scons cvs

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 7 02:19:07 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 05:36:33PM -0400, zippy wrote:
> Eh, eh alot of people avoid my posts so I gotta try, you and me are
> very opinionated so we break ties sometimes in this group.
> Err something like that. :P

More likely, it is the product of the difficulty
of providing help remotely to someone who does
not have a firm grasp of what they are doing
times the number of users of your platform plus
the fact that it is summer in the Northern
Hemisphere.

All I can suggest is if you are using any speedup flags
the do caching ( like --implicit-deps-unchanged )
that you turn them off for one run.  More succinctly,
try using  --implicit-deps-changed .

That's all I've got.

--
Stephen Swaney