[Bf-committers] Anim system recode

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jul 6 09:43:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

With the animators in Orange we went over it in all details, I got
plenty of notes on how it's working now, and what the next steps will
be. Writing that all down will take days... have to do that after
friday. :)

Thanks for the compliments! And, this is just the refresh of the core
code... the new features have to come still!

-Ton-