[Bf-committers] Blender unstable

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jan 20 11:02:02 CET 2005

Hi,

You mean Blender current CVS? Best is always, for production too, to
use the releases, that way we have identical references for tests. You
also should know the bugreport guidelines we have in our tracker, with
most important;

- provide a .blend or detailed instructions for how to redo
- check it at least with an official release
- try it on another machine and/or let someone else try to confirm

Having "flickering texts or objects" is very vague... but I smell
opengl issues here. :)

-Ton-