[Bf-committers] Despretly needed feature, will sell soul for solution... very serious, please contact me asap.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Jan 19 12:01:42 CET 2005

Hello All, Im working on a project where Im using curve bend a lot to
make roads and walls that fit to a path.
I just discovered today that NMesh.GetRawFromObject() does NOT return
the curved data. this is vitally Important that it all works.
EG I have been sent to the US to do this Job and its going to stuff me
up if I cant have this functionality since I will be exporting the data
through Python.
Could sombody please contact me and we can arrange somthing, if its
desireable I can pay for the work, I just need it soooo much.
- Thank you

--
Campbell J Barton

Sierra Suites Hotel