[Bf-committers] Nurbana sources

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 19 17:01:45 CET 2005

Hi all,

I managed to get this from Justin's desk when he was on IRC:

http://www.blender.org/bf/nurbana1.04a.tar.gz

Justin Shumaker will (L)GPL all Nurbana sources, for Blender to be able
to improve surface/curve editing quite some. The current download is
actually a preview only (code with restricted license), he still has to
licensefy the files, and put it online... when that's finished I'll
notify the list here.

Features include;
- surface blending
- lofting
- refitting
- correct subdivision
- support for many spline types

In the directory "Objects" you can find most curve/nurbs related code.

Justin is available by mail (ask me) or on #blendercoders irc for
feedback. So yes, here's another nice pending job for a challenged
(preferably competent :) coder to chew on!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org