[Bf-committers] Sticky tags

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:17:21 CET 2005

I am not sure if this is what my problem was, but his latest patch did
solve the assert problem (all that was needed was an #include
<assert.h> in MT_assert.h). I did a clean CVS checkout before. Unless
it has something to do with anonymous checkouts? Running cvs update -A
did not get any new files for me.