[Bf-committers] Animation project

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jan 17 12:50:55 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean... the FK/IK rules in armatures I also don't
grasp really yet. As far as I know you can set the bones to be
connected with an "IK" button, with works both to 'parent' or to
'un-parent'. And your proposal is to have a hotkey for it? Sounds very
reasonable of course!

In general, the target is to move as much editing on Bones, armatures,
poses, actions and NLA to become interactive & visualized and in 3d
window. The exact design for that is far from finished, still need to
a) understand how it now works and b) finish final design for how it
will be improved. :)

-Ton-