[Bf-committers] [Fwd: [Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/intern/moto/include MT_assert.h blender/intern/moto/intern MT_Assert.cpp]]

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:50:43 CET 2005

Hi Kester,

I see what you have done and it doesn't really bother me (except that
it took me some time to get my build up yesterday). All that I am
saying is that debug builds on windows gives the dialog box with a
button to start debugging anyway so the code is not needed.

But the problem is as well that the header used to include assert.h
and it does not anymore. So any code that used the assert call
included MT_assert.h (directly or through parents) no longer had this
include and would break

How do you test the builds? Do you do a full clean? I use the scons
build on windows and your changes definitely broke a few things.

Cheers,
Jacques