[Bf-committers] patch for tech mode

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Jan 16 23:32:42 CET 2005

Thats how I had it originaly, it was much more usefull, you could
extrude and see how far, rather then selecting after.
This was one of the changes that was required for BF-Blender but I
prefer the "only 1 v in edge needs to be selected to show length" method,
Its very easy to code and change.
- Cam