[Bf-committers] Re: Re: Animation project

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 21:39:22 CET 2005

>We already have naming conventions for mirroring (left/right) this
should also be a >'mirror mode' for any transform action.

If possible it would be preferable to have mirroring based on polar
coordinates.  This allows x,y,z, radial, and arbitrary axis mirroring.

>This is mathematically the most complex of the current issues,
seeking for help here!

I can dig up the papers that animanium IK solver is based on, I had
planned to include them in the original proposal.  (Only the first of
the two papers is available online, so the second will require a trip
to the university...)

Also I have a few more tidbits that didn't get included in the version
I sent you, which might be nice food for thought.  I haven't had
access to my computer for a few days so that is why I've yet to
publically post the proposal...  (hmm guess I have it in my outbox
though, so can at least post the version I sent you...)