[Bf-committers] Animation project

Stephane SOPPERA stephane.soppera at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 15 19:53:10 CET 2005

Alexander Ewering wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, Stephane SOPPERA wrote:
>
>> This kind of interpolation is the default one in 3DSMax. I have a
>> script that moves IPO handles to obtain this interpolation, see the
>> attached file.
>

> A script? Why don't you just press SHIFT-S->Horizontal?

First my script act on all IPOs of a selected object, it does not
require to open IPO window and select curves.

Second, SHIFT-S -> Horizontal put ALL keys horizontal. Have a look at:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stephane.soppera/blender/capture5_.png
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stephane.soppera/blender/capture6_.png
you'll notice that the fourth key is not horizontal.

--
Stephane SOPPERA
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stephane.soppera