[Bf-committers] New features - strange effects

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jan 15 18:25:34 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm also to blame for it... currently my energy gets drained too much
with all kinds of foundation bizz... and the SB project was scheduled
to start after 2.36.

As agreed on, Jens would work on the math and simulation part for all
of it, and come back to me for integration of the system in Blender.
Math indeed seems to be fine, so now its just the art of making it
simply work! :)

Jens will make a short tech doc on what the actual settings now do
(exact technical definitions not user-friendly talk), so I can use that
for the next step. Goal still is to have a generic system, which can be
used for any object type in blender.

-Ton-