[Bf-committers] Cheap Tweak Mode

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Jan 15 16:00:54 CET 2005

zippy wrote:
> VEry much, but it should be tested first in tuhopuu, I my self have
> wished for this for a while. Cant wait to test it.

Hi all,

The reason I did not commit to tuhopuu is
that Martin is refactoring transform there
and I didn't want to get in his way.

The main prob with this implementation is
there appears to be a slight delay between
when you let go of the mouse, and when the
vert stops moving, so sometimes the vert winds
up a little bit 'off'. Unfortunately I don't
understand the blender event/transform code
well enough to correct it.

Chris