[Bf-committers] New features - strange effects

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Jan 13 19:48:58 CET 2005

Hi again,

Could someone point the list to some basic documentation on the softbodies?
With the tip to name them "soft..", I now got an additional menu, but I don't
manage to do anything except make the entire mesh change position back and
forth, or make it fall down as a whole.

How do you specify which objects it should check for collisions?

When I hit ESC during alt-a, the object doesn't return to its original
shape - it's left in an appearently random state.
Tip: In instinctive-blender, I just cancel the simulation and reload the
original mesh data when the current frame is lower than the previous
one.