[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editmesh_add.c

Rob Haarsma rob at captainvideo.nl
Thu Jan 13 16:11:05 CET 2005

Hey Ton,

I admit that i broke the rules regarding committing in someone else's
code, and i apologise for that.
But as you state yourself, it's a very minor issue and concerns a very
minor commit. It was never my
intention to disregard the amount of recoding, i was merely afraid that
Blender would loose it's
uniqueness due to this missing notice. Just putting the smile back on
the face of the Blender user.
Having said that, i really regret that the attention of this minor
commit is growing way out of proportions.
If the small notice doesn't fit in any rewriting plans or schedules,
erase it. I won't touch it again.

Rob.