[Bf-committers] IRC meeting minutes, january 9

Stefan Gartner stefang at aon.at
Wed Jan 12 00:11:32 CET 2005

On Monday, 10. January 2005 12:14, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

[...]
> - 64 bits support
> Mail about this topic here didn't result in feedback yet. Apparently
> its no hot topic really. I'm not in a rush either, were it not the very
> apparant marketing opportunity we get here. Vendors of 64 bits machines
> and OSes are dying for good apps to show off!
> Most useful suggestion; get those vendors to sponsor devs with 64 bits
> machines and 8 Gig mem for testing. :)
[...]

I haven't been able to do much about this topic recently (though I've read
your mail about the patch). I won't be in Austria (where my amd64 machine
currently is) until July or so, which means I can't do anything in the near
future either, so we have to wait for you to switch to Tiger, I guess.

I could use a few Gigs or RAM though :)

greetings,
sgefant