[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src header_view3d.c toolbox.c

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jan 11 19:32:12 CET 2005

Hi,

>  I was the one who posted the bug report.  It is not a matter if the
> Separate command should or not be in the Menus, It is available from a
> hotkey, so it MUST be available from the menus as well.
>
>  The only problem is that it should not be named "separate", but
> "separate loose parts", because that is the way it behaves (like the
> equally named separate option for meshes).
>
>  By the way, I would really like to see a true separate for curves.

Last time someone talked to me that way was a so-called CEO...

First of all we need people to help improving parts, not people to tell
us so. A proper functioning of the tracker stops when we only get such
(obvious) todo items reported.

You should know Curve object are not being maintained, nor changed in
the past many years. Help finding someone who can do good work there
instead.

-Ton-