[Bf-committers] Wire colors

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 20:32:00 CET 2005

As a supporter of this, that plan sounds good.
You are right, that more than 16 colors is unneeded, since then you
can't really tell the difference, and selecting from a small palette
is a lot easier than re-picking the color each time as with Luke's
patch.
And yes, non z-buffered color wireframe is a little disorienting sometimes.
Python rules for auto assignments is an interesting idea.

Ted