[Bf-committers] Fwd: Updates for VC project files, lib/windows

Kester Maddock Christopher.Maddock.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz
Sat Jan 8 02:06:15 CET 2005

Hi guys,

Erwin Coumans has updated the windows build - fixed some hardcoded c:\ paths,
some python updates, and

Would a Windows maintainer please take a look?

Thanks,

Kester

Subject: Re: happy newyear
Date: Saturday 08 January 2005 05:22
From: erwin at erwincoumans.com
To: Kester Maddock <Christopher.Maddock.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz>

Hi Kester,

please forward the link indeed.

http://www.erwincoumans.com/blender/336/

there are 3 files, projectfiles + fixes, lib.zip and blender.zip

The lib/windows in the blender_src tarball is incomplete, it lacks several
libraries. So please add the precompiled files from lib.zip so people can
compile without hassle under windows.

I put the visual studio 7 projectfiles/solution files, and a few small fixes
needed to get it to compile.
It seems that there were a few <iostream.h>, and the new visual studio needs
<iostream> without the .h. Actually the includes were not needed at all, so
I commented it out.

So shall I fix the physics abstraction, so we can switch physics engine
again ? It has a benefit for me, 'cause I can test several physics engines
in the latest blender version.

cheers,
Erwin

http://www.erwincoumans.com/blender/336/

--
Well, you know, no matter where you go, there you are.
		-- Buckaroo Banzai