[Bf-committers] Doxygen docs?

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Wed Jan 5 22:34:58 CET 2005

Don't suppose you read the architecture document joeedh? This sounds
more to me like you don't understand C as well as you understand C++ so
you're making the mistake of saying the C code isn't written as well as
the C++. I'm sure you're making SOME valid points but I'm also pretty
sure part of what I'm saying is right..