[Bf-committers] Doxygen docs?

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 5 21:44:04 CET 2005

Hi, I'd be interesting in writing code comments for parts of Blender's
source code.  I have a fairly good understanding of it, and whoever was
previously doing this seems to have given up.  I've gotten Doxygen to
work, and I've found the main doxygen configuration/source files in doc/.

Of course this would involve me mailing patches fairly often.  Also it
would be nice to have the doxygen file header before the GPL block, but
this doesn't seem to be necassary (just tested it).

joeedh