Sound/Game system status and work. Was: Re: [Bf-committers] 2.36 status...

Patrick Mullen saluk64007 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 06:11:09 CET 2005

Nice work it looks like so far.

"This also means, of course, that the pitch of a sound can't be changed
  anymore while it is running."

Ack!  This worked before.  I use it to have different sounding
footsteps so that the sound doesn't get repetetive.  Any workaround?
Other than that I don't see too many issues.  I don't think anyone
used the doppler effect at all (although I do remember when they first
added that feature and had a plane demo, pretty cool effect).

Good job so far!