[Bf-committers] Updates to the project list

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Mon Feb 28 16:49:05 CET 2005

Its been a little over a week and nobody has replied about updating the
project list. Only lukep has mentioned it and he and I are the ones
maintaining the pages. If you are a developer and you have project..
look at this: http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Project_List.228.0.html

If your project appears on this list, please take some time to come up
with adjustments to the text or return lukep/myself some information. It
would be greatly appreciated if we could maintain this site as well as
the wiki page here:
http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/ProjectStatusPage

Thanks for your time!

Regards,