[Bf-committers] New Transform patch.

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Sat Feb 26 04:08:49 CET 2005

Thanks for your comments joeedh, I hope you didn't take offense. I
apologize that I didn't make mention of your participation in the
beginnings of this project! I was just making an attempt to point out
that its important to realize this project has now evolved to a point
where its probably best to have more of a support role now, and do your
best to provide feedback as opposed to providing code. Too many cooks
can spoil the broth after all :) Hope I didn't stir up any hard
feelings, thats far from my goal here :)

Regards,
--Chris