[Bf-committers] meeting notes ?

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Sat Feb 26 02:56:17 CET 2005

In my opinion this is hardly something Ton should be responsible for.
This is a chore for the volunteers and if I'm at the next meeting I
would be more than happy to produce the notes myself. I'll also link
them to the blender3d.org site once they're posted to the mailing list.
Let me know if you'd like me to give this a shot Ton. In fact, if you
have a rough set of notes from the last meeting, send them my way if you
like and I'll finish them off for you. I'd be glad to take this off your
Todo list.. you have more important things to be worried about. Let me
know at your convenience :)

Regards,
--Chris