[Bf-committers] Save session recovery on SIGSEGV

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Thu Feb 24 05:41:44 CET 2005

How about "joeedh.blend" just so we know who's fault it is ;) In all
seriousness.. I can't see this feature being very useful.. an aggressive
autosave setting with many versions seems smarter to me. Besides.. does
this even work on Windows? OSX? etc? /me does not know but would bet
not. I see the intent behind it, but how about this: Instead of coding
features that make crashes safer, lets code features that don't crash ;)

Regards,
--Chris The Crash Test Dummy