[Bf-committers] Freetype issues

Rob Haarsma phaseIV at zonnet.nl
Wed Feb 23 20:59:57 CET 2005

To Joseph Gilbert,

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> No reason to feel awful. :)

Exactly ! ;-)

> What goes in extern/ and lib/ always is something we communicate on
> before. Typically platform managers have something to say about that.
> For intern/ the purpose was to move as much possible in here, out of
> the blender/ tree.
>
> So; just remove the freetype sources, and let's stick to precompiled
> versions in lib!

Just wanting to say that I'm very willing to help figuring out the
compile errors that the current precompiled
freetype and ftgl libraries give you. Maybe we can sort this out during
an IRC session, if you still dare ;-)
Please note that I'm working with VC6, but if we join forces I'm sure we
can tackle this prob.

Regards,
Rob (phase on IRC).